Saturday, January 17, 2009

No more UFO's


So here are the socks finally finished. I will not ever work with sock weight yarn again. The socks ar pretty and will make a nice gift but I did not enjoy knitting them. Worsted weight socks worked for my mother and for me as well and I think I will go back to them.

On to other finished objects we have the witches hat I was experimenting with.
So I am not really happy with this and I am going to try to find a different pattern, prehaps one that is felted and we will see how it goes.

4 comments:

Mama Kelly said...

I, for one, ADORE the hat.

Mama Kelly
2witches.com

DarklyFey said...

I, too, adore the hat!

About sock yarn - I love it, but have recently been commissioned to knit some socks in worsted weight, and - wow - do they ever knit up more quickly! Great for boot socks! I'm not ready to give up my sock yarn, though. Mmmmmm Kroy! :)

Nadette said...

That hat is very awesome. I am just learning how to knit, and I hope that I can get up to that level someday. the socks are also very cool.

Madame Genevieve Serafina said...

I can't believe you don't like that hat... It is so beautiful!!!